WELCOME TO MY BLOG »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

.:: 1 week as a spiker…….. ::.

Waaaaa……one week training at pttc…..i feel like ‘kancil masuk kampung ‘ la….hahaha…..because I’m not IT student……i'm major in Electronic computer….more to hardware and how to troubleshooting and maintaining the computer……I have study a programming, like assembly language, basic visual basic and basic java…….but I think that’s is not enough…its only a basic..…haha……

What I learn in spike is all new to me…….like project management, system analysis and design and linux.
In Project Management, I learn about how to manage a project, what is project, stakeholder and SKALI’s system development life cycle. Although i in solution track, i have to have basic about project management and to prepare related document.
System Analysis And Design, i learn about the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), structure design and many more……subject linux I only learn in one day, emmm….learning how to install linux…..we use UBUNTU…and learn about basic command in Linux.
And so far, I enjoy my training at SPIKE……

1 comments:

goodie's said...

wah..bagus2..banyak lagi ko leh anta kat blog ko..ok..